Paradise Cove Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Blue Pango Motel(Port Vila)
Nasama Resort(Port Vila)
  • Beachfront
Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu(Port Vila)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsconstance and marcfishhappy hourprivate jettybedroom bungalowother guestsrelaxing holidaysnorkel straightthe managerslovely hostsromantic dinnernight lifesnorkeling gearbumpy roadwatching the sunsetgreat snorkelingcoral reef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Paradise Cove is the perfect place to stay in Vanuatu - the location, the bungalows, the truly wonderful staff and the fantastic snorkelling make this a great place to stay. It is a 15 minute bus ride out of Port Vila, but if you are looking to stay in a beautiful resort then you couldnt do better. You can get a ride in and out each day for around $3 per person and we really found that we preferred to be out of Port Vila rather than in the middle of the city. The snorkelling is excellent and there are kayaks to borrow for a paddle.

We stayed with three young children (6,4 and 2) and as the other reviews say the staff were fantastic. I think there are only ten bungalows and there are always staff around so you feel very looked after. The gardeners would skin and crack coconuts for our kids and all the staff were extremely polite and helpful. Little things like fresh flowers in your room every morning really make you feel like you are staying somewhere special.

And as for the hosts - we stayed at a different resort closer to Port Vila when I needed to work in the city and during this time our daughter who has a nut allergy managed to ingest some peanut chocolate. Constance was unbelievebly helpful with getting us in touch with the right doctor to get our daughter the help that she needed. We cannot thank Marc and Constance enough for their help.

If we go back to Vanuatu we will 100% be staying at Paradise Cove.

Room Tip: All the bungalows looked great
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Eats_Oz
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Paradise Cove was the perfect place for my family. Constance, Marc and the staff at Paradise Cove were just amazing, being the first time that we have travelled to Vanuatu the resort was very helpful, in helping us find places to go, tour, eat, and also provided babysitting service (which was a god send!) My 11 month old was constantly entertained and all the staff were just fantastic with him, especially at dinner times when he would get a bit grumpy, the staff would take him for a walk around the gardens while my husband and I enjoyed finishing our meals.

The bungalows were beautiful and well setup with amenties like a small kitchen, jug, fridge and all the necessary items if you felt like preparing a meal yourself. This was especially good for preparing all the baby food/milk. (though the food is fantastic at the resort and my little one mostly ate what we did, the specials of the day would be my reccommendation, they were yummo!) The bed was very comfortable and rooms all had fans inside, one thing to note was to keep it cooler you leave the doors all open at night to let the cool breeze through.
They provided a nice cot and mosquito net for my little one and so I wasn't worried too much, though some mozzies did get me in the end, but nothing bad.

The beach frontage is lovely with deck chairs all set up and the jetty was great to snorkel off and the reef a few metres in was great! We hired Kayaks there and had a beautiful time kayaking along the coastline and they have all the gear free to hire there and life jackets too.

The location is a bit far from town along a very bumpy road, but I booked specifically so that we wouldn't be near the hustle and bustle of town, we found that hiring a car was very helpful and Paradise Cove helped us hire a car and it was delivered to the place for us.

Constance and Marc were fantastic in making us feel very welcome and made sure we were having a great time. The staff I can't rave on about enough, Constance and Marc you have the most amazing group of people that are just friendly, fun and so helpful.

Overall I would definitely come back for a nice relaxing holiday here and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank blueskydesigns11
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stayed at Paradise Cove Resort in 2010 and rated it highly then. As avid snorkelers, the fish and coral just off the jetty was fantastic. The new owners, Marc and Constance, have made it even better. Great atmosphere, very friendly, and extremely relaxing. Thumbs up to the local chef who made some great meals for us. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I returned to Paradise Cove Resort after 7 years, as we thoroughly enjoyed our first visit... Was it as we remembered, yes and more. Constance and Marc the new owners are amazing couple, so interesting hearing their adventures sailing around the world for 7 years and ensure you enjoy your stay, whether it be relaxing or more adventurous. The staff are tops, so friendly and nothing is too much trouble & they have the most wonderful smile - very happy people. The resort itself is quiet, lovely bungalows (only 10), which we like, and has a very good restaurant and we enjoy happy hour!!
We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Spent 5 days at the Resourt. Constance & Marc are great hostsand made everyone feel at home. The rain restricted our activities for a couple if days, but the is a place to come and relax. All transport and tours efficiently organised and the food was magnificent, thanks Dale, merging French and polonesian styles with fresh local ingredients.
Snorkelling and kayaking off the jetty if your feeling active. But the theme is Chill!!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends