My wife and I stayed at Paradise Cove in October 2013 - as one of three resorts in Vanuatu which we shuttled between on our holiday.
The resort is simply brilliant. As a boutique resort its very quiet with very few people around, but with attentive staff (say hi to Benjamin if you stay - he is a top bloke and incredibly helpful giving advice on things to see, and ensuring you get the best tours and rates and avoid the tourist traps) and wonderful owners (Marc and Constance) who are always happy to help.
There is amazing snorkelling right out the front of the resort (lots of fish and corals, including big parrotfish) and the food is great.
The rooms have a living room, and a fridge - which is a nice touch on the longer stays (if one of you gets up earlier etc.. and to keep some beer or groceries).
Special thank you to Marc and Constance - being the clumsy oaf that I am I managed to sprain my ankle going for a jog near the resort (watch out for those terrible Port Vila roads LOL!) - they organised a physio to see me and strap my ankle, had the anti inflammatory cream and ice on hand, and even emailed me when I got back to Australia to see how I was doing!!
Also worth mentioning that the resort offers exceptional value for money (the rates charged are much lower than some definitely inferior resorts we've stayed at, including one in Efate, Vanuatu) - so definitely a premium product for a low price.
We'll definitely go back some day!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila