We spent a week at Paradise Cove in August this year. It's a lovely secluded place, with only about ten units, all of which are very private. You can keep to yourselves or mingle with the other guests and the charming hosts, Marc and Constance, for cocktails and dinner in the bar/dining room "nakamal". The resort is on the sheltered side of Pango Point, so the snorkelling right out front of the resort is both safe and spectacular, dropping away gradually to 40 metres and more offshore. The diving is excellent with two wrecks within 500 metres of the resort (a local dive company can pick you up from the resort's jetty). There's a daily bus into town or you can do what we did and rent a car (please drive slowly through Pango village to keep the pikaninis safe and the dust down). A highlight of Paradise Cove was the menu. The chef is from the Banks Islands and has a truly brilliant touch with Santo beef. Johnny, behind the bar, makes a damn fine G & T. Frankly, Marc and Constance are so nice, and the ambience of the nakamal such a good end to another day's snorkelling and exploring, that we would have stayed another week if we could. We're back in Vila early next year and will definitely be staying at PC again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small boutique resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila