What a welcome, walking into tranquility, beautiful gardens and singing birds. Yes it is a piece of paradise!
Lovely stay in a spacious charming bungalow which was individually furnished and beautifully decorated with local flowers on arrival.
A small private beach with excellent swimming and snorkelling at the doorstep.
The resort is about a 20 min (bumpy) ride away from Port Villa through a local village and past some other resorts, which makes the drive interesting.
Ben makes the best cocktails during happy hour and Michael cooks superb meals everyday.
The amazing staff that makes this boutique resort outstanding! Thanks to Ben, Roslyn, Jane, Rachel, Jimmy, Michael and all the others one can not ask for anything more.
We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila