After visiting Vanuatu a number of times and staying in the Mele Bay area, we decided it was time for a change and, based on my sisters recommendation, booked a week in early August at Paradise Cove. We knew it would be a little "different" to our usual accommodation in Vanuatu. A delayed flight meant a lateish arrival into Vila - I had emailed the resort to let them know. What a warm welcome we received from Andrew and Belinda and all staff when we finally did arrive - restaurant kept open for us and a cold Tusker at the bar! This place is Heaven and everything that was promised from the start. Managers that obviously adore their job, the place and the people - both guests and staff ! Gardens beautiful, bungalows incredibly comfortable ( especially the large bed - tickled our sense of humour to find it made back the front next morning ) and the food - the best we have ever had in Vanuatu - absolutely first class, especially the steaks. Huge compliments to chef! We felt totally spoilt and relaxed the whole time we were there. Beautiful beach area and great snorkeling ( even though it was overcast most days ). We explored by walking to Honeymoon beach and visiting Jo Jo' s boutique, but we're most happy when we were relaxing at "home". Andrew describes the place as boutique and that it is, but to an incredibly high standard. We were planning to return to stay at another resort at Xmas but fell in love and am happy to say we WILL be back on 30 December with friends and it cannot come soon enough for us !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila