This was the first place we stayed in Pt Vila. The Foyer area was really nice as well as the well maintained pool/gardens. We stayed in the budget 2 bunk room with shared bathrooms. The room was basic but clean and had plenty of storage. The bathrooms probably need to be updated but there are multiple ones on each floor, just need to find the one with working hot water. We book some tours through the front desk and worked out ok. Walk to town was about 5-8 mins up a reasonable hill but no big issue (just passed the prison). There is a small deli about 1 mins walk for some food. Would stay again for the cheap price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila