We stayed in a self care room, with cooking facilities, this place was so reasonably priced, but basic. King bed was comfortable and room was large-clean and tidy. Easy walk to Port Vila to markets. Coconut Palms offers restaurant with reasonable priced food. Fire show was the best one I have seen! Chief James did a great job with Trivia and nothing was too much trouble for reception as we were able to get ice for picnic etc. Check other prices for accommodation then book this place! As other reviews say, breakfast was very basic and a little boring, but heah you aren't really here to experience breakfast, this was a perfect place to get easy bus access around the entire Island. Wonderful from start to finish! Thanks everyone at Coconut Palms resort for a wonderful 12 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila