We stayed in a nice, spacious, relatively new and modern hotel style room on the first floor, with balcony overlooking the pool, which was a real pleasure.
The rooms are cleaned every day.
Shared facilities OK, although the overall layout could have been a bit better maybe.
The standard breakfast included is not much, but OK.
Bit of a walk into town for dinner and back in the dark; if you want, the hotel restaurant is quite OK and reasonably priced, but be prepared for a sometimes long wait.
Very friendly staff.
Every night some sort of entertainment if you're into that.
The reggae band and fire dance was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila