My (much) better half and I stayed at the Coconut Palms on a package deal, which included breakfast and a meal deal, which gave us a daily allowance to apply against our meals in their Navarro Restaurant, on which I have done another good review. At the end of the week, the extra we had to pay was so small, we thought we had been given a bargain of a lifetime. The Coconut Palms doesn't have a waterfront but it is centrally located in the town and just a few minutes walk to the main street of Port Vila. Staff brilliant, food remarkably good. Good size rooms. We would happily stay there again. If you will be in Port Vila for the 1st time don't be afraid to use the local buses, which are just 8/9 seat "family wagons" e.g. Tarago etc. About $1.50 door to door anywhere in town - much cheaper than taxis and very efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila