Best value in Vila. Friendly & well positioned out of town noise. 5 min walk to Main Street.
Anyone whom struggles with this place re service or anything else should try other places in Vila, they will then see the value in coconut palms.
As for Internet speed ? It's not the resort guys but everywhere in Vanuatu, its not an business centre for gods sake.
If you are there in summer & don't get a room with AC then don't blame the resort if it was too hot to sleep, its your cheapness thats caused the problem, if you book a dorm/backpacker type room then don't blame the resort it didn't have a bathroom. It's clearly listed when you book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila