Overall a decent place to stay, always something on during the afternoons/nights, staff were great, always around to help out and share a laugh. However the one thing that stood out about the place more than anything was the crammed, noisy rooms. Being a young couple who on many occasions where revelling in the nightlife and buzz of the islands activities, we still found the constant banging of doors, echoing voices, music played in the lounge area apparently to a ghost audience in the early hours of the morning just too much! Would recommend this place due to its close location to most of the islands main sights and restaurants. If you can deal with a bit of noise and dont mind the small rooms this is great, but this isn't a desirable location if your planning on a comfortable retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila