Spent 5 weeks in Coconut Palms Resort while doing my medical elective on the island. It was my first time to Vanuatu and I absolutely loved it. All the staff were so friendly and helpful, especially Lee the bar manager who made us feel so welcome. We got a great room with a lovely balcony overlooking the pool. I shared a Hibiscus room with a friend and although we didn't have ensuite, we found we were the only ones using the bathrooms in the corridor and it really was no problem at all.
The breakfast was delicious and they serve great coffee too. The whole hotel had a lovely atmosphere and felt very clean. Particularly enjoyed the trivia night and the fire show was impressive every week.
Really good location for getting into town - just a short walk or bus ride. The staff were great at recommending places to eat and advised us on the best day trips.
Overall a really great experience and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila