My partner and I visited Sunset Bungalows over a week in June 2014. We really enjoyed ourselves. The stand out points would have to be: the close relationship we had with Audrey and Greg, and their fantastic staff; the great accommodation and services offered; and, the help on hand from Sunset Bungalows when needed.
My partner had an upset stomach for a few days in Port Vila, and Audrey and Greg both kept an eye on her, helped out with medication and checked up on us every time we saw them. Their staff were very helpful with booking tours and providing suggestions during our stay. When we 'stayed-in' for a meal, the restaurant met our needs and the breakfasts in the morning were just right.
I would say our stay at Sunset Bungalows was an essential part to a fabulous and enjoyable holiday in Vanuatu. We are looking forward to staying in the future! Cheers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled quietly on the waters edge within a tropical setting and fantastic views across Emten Lagoon. Luxurious surrounds includes a swimming pool with waterfall, over-water restaurant and bar. Sunset Bungalows Resort is a peaceful tropical escape with its relaxing adults only status, ideal for honeymooners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Bungalows Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Sunset Hotel Port Vila
- Sunset Resort Port Vila
- Sunset Bungalows Vanuatu
- Sunset Bungalows Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila