My husband and I stayed at Sunset Bungalows from around the 11th - 19th of October. We initially booked there as we loved the photos, the reviews were great and no children allowed.
The bungalows are right on the water. It was very beautiful and we could see fish and starfish from our balcony overlooking the water. Our bungalow was super comfy, with a nice king bed.
Greg and Audrey were welcoming and super helpful. Bong and Roy assisted us to book our tours with no issues.
Mary-Sita and Lily were wonderful waitresses and know how to make a mean cocktail! I especially liked the Vanuatu Me Crazy. The food was fantastic.
There are kayaks for free use and we made use of them. Lots of fun.
Sunset Bungalows is a little way out of town, but it takes 5 minutes on a bus and costs only 150VT.
Thanks guys for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled quietly on the waters edge within a tropical setting and fantastic views across Emten Lagoon. Luxurious surrounds includes a swimming pool with waterfall, over-water restaurant and bar. Sunset Bungalows Resort is a peaceful tropical escape with its relaxing adults only status, ideal for honeymooners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Sunset Bungalows Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Sunset Hotel Port Vila
- Sunset Resort Port Vila
- Sunset Bungalows Vanuatu
- Sunset Bungalows Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila