I stayed here with my partner and 6 other friends. We all stayed in the bungalows and stayed for six days. Everyday we spent the day out of the resort and most nights had dinner out too. I think this is the best way to stay at Sunset Bungalows.
We found that the breakfast was outstanding here - recommend the bircher muesli! But the lunch and dinner was average. Recommend dining out. The food service is also quite slow but the service is always good and very polite!
We loved that SB had free wifi (the other place we stayed did not). The best part about the bungalows is enjoying the deck, reading a good book and listening to the water lap against the rocks.
All in all we really enjoyed our stay here - lovely people, great location and lovely rooms - ask for the four poster bed!! I'd go back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled quietly on the waters edge within a tropical setting and fantastic views across Emten Lagoon. Luxurious surrounds includes a swimming pool with waterfall, over-water restaurant and bar. Sunset Bungalows Resort is a peaceful tropical escape with its relaxing adults only status, ideal for honeymooners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sunset Bungalows Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Sunset Hotel Port Vila
- Sunset Resort Port Vila
- Sunset Bungalows Vanuatu
- Sunset Bungalows Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila