“Stone grill restaurant is fantastic”
Review of Conquistadors - CLOSED

Conquistadors
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sunrise Beach, Australia
“Stone grill restaurant is fantastic”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Amazing views and fantastic food at Stonegrill restaurant at Conquistadors. The bartender made us beautiful custom cocktails which we sipped while lounging in the pool overlooking ocean views. The food was delicious and for a steak and seafood restaurant they did an amazing job of catering to a vegetarian. The crime brûlée for dessert was perfect too.

Visited June 2014

Canberra, Australia
“Fantastic views, quiet ambience, great location”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This small restaurant is set in a quiet location set in lovely grounds up a steep hill with spectacular views over land and sea. The service was lovely and the food mostly great. We asked for instructions about how long to cook our food on the stone grill and didn't really get clear directions, but worked it out eventually. It was a bit tricky to juggle the stone grill with all the plates, bowls and glasses on our table, but it the restaurant definitely had a good, relaxed and positive vibe overall.

It was worth the walk up the hill, and the early meal time, just for the view at sunset. The food was a bonus.

1 Thank chocolatelibrarian
Safety Beach, Australia
“Great meal and super service”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We enjoyed a great night, fantastic views, fabulous ambience and a novel way to eat cooking your own meat. Vegetables were delicious especially the beans. Attentive wait staff. Everything was perfect, they even organised someone to walk us down the rocky driveway and then he hailed a bus for us. Outstanding, that you for making this a very special night for us.

Brisbane, Australia
“Stonegrill, Nice place to visit”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went with my girlfriend to Stonegrill restaurant, service was excellent and the way the food is served was very cool. I had a T-bone steak and it is served in a hot stone where it is still cooking, so the idea is that if you want it rare medium, you can have it straight away, otherwise, you better let it on the grill for a while more.
As much as I enjoyed the whole thing I have to say that my meat was a bit too raw, so I struggled to get it the way I wanted, I usually prefer to have my meat ready, maybe I was unlucky, but its worth the try.

• Visited May 2014
Campbelltown, Australia
“Our best meal at "Stone Grill"”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have stone grill reguarly at a nearby club to home and thought we would give it a go. It was our best meal in port vila the whole time we were there. The meat was top quality, the staff were very pleasant and attentive. Unfortunately we missed out on the view because it was night time. When our driver didnt return to take us back to our accommodation the owner dropped us into town. It was a perfect meal that we enjoyed immensly.