“Best massage of my life”
Review of Arom'essence Spa

Arom'essence Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arom'essence Day Spa is a little oasis of tranquility located in the heart of Port-Vila's town within The Grand hotel's premises. The name Arom'essence in French means Aromas & senses. As soon as you enter the Day Spa your senses awaken in a cocooning and luxury environment. We are the most recent and most affordable Day Spa in town because we believe that everyone should have access to relaxation and wellbeing. We use Dermalogica products in our Face & body treatments. We have 2 single treatment rooms, a double treatment room, a double pedicure room in the Day Spa We look forward to having you all in our spa.
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Best massage of my life”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I would have gone here everyday of my trip if I didnt go on my last night. This space is spectacular! We only went here because it was significantly cheaper than the massage at the resot we were staying in and saw a sign for about $50 for an hour massage. I went with my boyfriend and we were able to get a room together. It is magical. You need to go here on your holiday.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Traveller-Jes
NikkieFernandoz, Owner at Arom'essence Spa, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you very much for taking out your quality time to write out a positive feedback for us. We highly appreciate it and would love for you two to come back for more magical moments if you ever return to Port Vila.

Kind Regards,
Nikkie

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jury verdict: Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Guilty of being the best facial I've ever had. Guilty of using high quality products. Guilty of being the best kept secret in Port Vila.
Ladies and Gents, everyone seems to go on about Lotus this and Frangipani that, but let me tell you Arom'essence will not disappoint! So if you want excellent service, great value for money, and to come away feeling like one pampered pooch, then look no further.
Located at the Grand Hotel and Casino: check this one out!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Heather D
Thank you very much for taking out your quality time to write such a amazing feedback. We are always excited to read that our lovely clients walked out in pure bliss and relaxation. We would love to have you back in our spa whenever you visit Vanuatu.

Tropical Regards,
Nikkie
Qld
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best spa experience we have had!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

When we stayed at the Grand in March Arom'essence wasn't listed on TA and I was so disappointed that I couldn't share what a great experience we had. I was so excited when I found they had been added, this was by far the best experience we've had at a spa.
During our stay my daughter and I had facials and Pedi's and I had a full body massages and body scrub....sounds a bit indulgent but after the first one we were hooked!!
The Staff are beautiful, so friendly and professional and worth every cent so make sure you make time for a spa treatment whilst you are in PV.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank MMR1316
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pure bliss”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This spa is a little hidden gem in the heart of Port Vila, centrally located yet sheltered from the hustle and bustle of the city. I recently booked myself in for a massage whilst on holidays in Vanuatu, and it was so enjoyable that I had to come back for a facial a couple of days later. The girls who looked after me were so friendly and professional, and the prices were very reasonable. Both times at the spa were pure bliss, I thouroughly recommend it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mel D
Port Vila, Vanuatu
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Look no further! This is the best!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was one of those people who uses body moisturizer on my face and hand soap to wash off my makeup....so not surprisingly, my skin was in deep trouble! A couple of years ago, I had my first facial at Arom'essence and the owner, Charlotte, nursed my skin back to health and I have never looked back....
I am now a regular client at Arom'essence and have tried pretty much all the treatments on the menu. The girls are highly trained, professional and confident; the massages send me to sleep each time!
I still have my regular facials with Charlotte and I look forward to those 60 mins of pure bliss each time. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the atmosphere is extremely calming; you can't help but feel relaxed as soon as you enter. The products are all high quality and the treatments are of excellent value. The location at The Grand is great as it is central and you can have a coffee and enjoy the view if you're early....
I could rave on about this spa but you're better off seeing for yourself! Do yourself a favor and visit the lovely ladies at Arom'essence, you will not be disappointed!
Thanks ladies and see you soon!!

Visited August 2013