“Great food”

Restaurant le Jardin des Saveurs
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The quality table of the French Chef,Francis MOUROUX, will seduce you with its specialties by offering fresh local products : Lobster, Flyerfox, Snails of Santo Island, Local Pigeon,River prawns, with a french delicate Touch ...
Waikato Region, New Zealand
“Great food”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Professional, friendly service. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. I am coeliac which the staff coped well with but it would be nice to have Gluten Free options identified on the menu.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank KiwisNZ2010

Canberra, Australia
“Delicious food”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We dined here for dinner to celebrate my birthday. I had read several reviews so was very excited so made a booking via the Internet. When we arrived we were greeted with pleasant service and our orders taken promptly. I ordered the duck with a side of green beans which was delicious. The duck was cooked perfectly and the sauce was strong but not overpowering. My partner ordered the beef bourguignon with the potato gratin side. This too was very tasty. Both main meals were very large in size, we struggled to finish them. We then had the chocolate soufflés for dessert, served with a small side of cream, ice cream and fresh raspberries. These too were very tasty but were also a bit too generous in size. Overall, the service was professional but could have been friendlier. We had trouble getting our water jug re-filled then there was a minor mix-up with our bill. Nice atmosphere with lovely white tablecloths and French music playing in the background but it seemed strange sitting on what I would class as outdoor furniture.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank MP_and_HG
Sydney
“Great evening ”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Wow what a fantastic last night at port vila at this amazing restaurant! Can understand why it is number 2 service and food was amazing the fish and apple pie at the end was too die for! Thanks and big compliments to the outstanding chef!!

1 Thank Murphy200
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
“Great French restaurant in the Pacifc”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had read about this restaurant and so we arrived with high expectations and were not disappointed. The menu offered a great selection and it was difficult to choose from so many beautiful options! I had the duck liver pate as an entree and it was one of the best I have tried. I followed with the poulet fish in pastry with a lemon cream sauce for the main and it was equally pleasing. My husband also enjoyed both his courses and we were too full to even contemplate dessert although the menu was tempting. Staff were very attentive and the restaurant itself is very nicely presented. Price was good value for the quality of food. Overall I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Port Vila.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kym G
Port Vila, Vanuatu
“amazing”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Whilst a. Little pricey it is certainly worth every cent, the best service in port Vila, and some of the food we have eateni in the south pacific

• Visited July 2014