“Experience of a lifetime!! DON'T MISS IT!!”
Review of Snuba -Vanuatu

Snuba -Vanuatu
More attraction details
Owner description: Snuba is a easy and fun way to explore the beautiful underwater wonderland that makes Vanuatu a World Class Diving Destination. No previous diving experience or class sessions are needed to venture up to 6m underwater. This is what makes SNUBA a hit throughout the world. Our qualified guides will point out the magnificent corals and colourful fish life while you swim along underwater. Snuba is an activity that is to be enjoyed at your own level, you can go to the length of the hose or hover just under the surface. The Snuba system is portable and can be run off a boat or anywhere else around Vila. Two tours available. Near town tours are run out of Pango Point or Devils point area. Out of town tours can go to Blue Lagoon, Eton Beach or Havanna Habour. After the dive sit on the beach and enjoy a cold coconut while finding out a bit more about this Marvellous Country, its marine life and the smiling, warm hearted locals.We Look Forward to meeting you soon in the land of Smiles & Adventure.Team-Snuba Vanuatu
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Wow - where do I start? Snuba diving was AMAZING!! Brad took me to honeymoon beach where he explained everything clearly and made me feel very comfortable. The coral and fish that I saw were AMAZING and so colourful!! I never knew the underwater world could be so BEAUTIFUL!! I didn't want it to end! This was the highlight of my trip to Vanuatu!
I just want to thank Brad again - what an incredibly nice, thoughtful and friendly gentleman. He made sure I was safe underwater and constantly checked up on me throughout the experience. Very safe and suitable for all age groups! This was MUCH better than snorkeling!
On my way back to Nasama Resort, Brad shared stories with me about Vanuatu and about the villagers and life over there! It was truly inspiring. I have told all my family and friends about this experience & I will be talking about this for a long time!! When I go back to visit Vanuatu, this is the first thing I would do again - THANKYOU BRAD!!! You are a legend!
Lynette

brad p, Manager at Snuba -Vanuatu, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Hi Lynette,

I am glad you had such a great time, we are spoilt for choice of dive locations and were lucky enough to be able to go to Honeymoon Beach on your SNUBA ADVENTURE.

It is always wonderful to be able to introduce somebody new to the beautiful underwater enviroment, and you took to diving like a duck to water.

We had a great time and hope to see you again soon; good luck with your studies.

Best Regards

Team Snuba Vanuatu

Reviewed January 9, 2014

What a fantastic experience don't miss this when in Vanuatu. Brad and Charles took us out to Honeymoon Beach and we all had such a wonderful experience. What lovely guys with so much information to offer about the island as well the fantastic underwater experience. Thank you gents we will be talking about it for years to come. Cheers Richard, Simona, Cooper & Emilia

1  Thank RSGilmore
brad p, Manager at Snuba -Vanuatu, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Hi Guys,

Thanks again for coming to visit, we had a great time in the water with you, and hope that you come back again, we would love to explore more of Vanuatu's beautiful underwater environment with you.

Thanks again

Reviewed January 4, 2014

my 9 year old daughter and misus did the snuba, they absolutely loved it. both are not strong swimmers, but came out of the experience talking about it non-stop.

1  Thank spai01

Thanks for coming to visit us in Vanuatu, we had a great time with you, and by looking at your review you had a great time as well. Enjoy the photos, we hope to see you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed January 2, 2014

SNUBA was by far the best experience out of all the tours and activities we did in Vanuatu - SO much better than snorkelling and so easy to do!

Brad and Charles were absolutely great - so friendly and knowledgeable. Brad explained everything we needed to know about how to use the equipment and to make the most of the experience and Charles guided us through the amazing corals, pointing out all sorts of different marine creatures and plants. Brad was also in the water, checking we were ok and making sure we had the right amount of weight on our belts etc. We both felt safe and confident the whole time and could not believe all the amazing fish we saw.

I will be recommending this experience to all my friends back home as it was absolutely fantastic.

1  Thank MrsFitzy2013

Hi Ladies,

We loved introducing you to the marvelous underwater environment that keeps drawing people back to Vanuatu. We are glad you had such a great time and look forward to taking you out again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Thanks Brad for an awesome last day in Vanuatu. I couldnt believe how easy it was to Snuba, and didnt realise the fish and coral that exist that close to port vila.- amazing and see you again soon.

1  Thank BruceStr

Great to meet you and the family, we hope to see you back again soon.

All the best