“I want for red meat French persons”

Beef House Bar and Grill
Ranked #30 of 91 Restaurants in Port Vila
Cuisines: French, International, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open Daily from 7am The Beef House Bar and Grill serves up varied options of cuisine with a focus on top quality Vanuatu Beef.
Wellington, New Zealand
“I want for red meat French persons”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I read the other reviews for this place and saved it for last on my trip to Port Vila. I needed steak. I had munched on duck, fish, and other unmentionable delicacies but it was steak I needed.

The restaurant is in a strange location, it is like it has taken over part of a dark shopping mall, I expected drug fiends and zombies to be lurking in the dark.

The waitress spoke French, and English, and she was very French like in her service. Abrupt, unsmiling, slightly odoriferous and annoying.

The food arrived, it was good. Well cooked and hearty. It was how I expect my steak to be, a good old-fashioned pub steak.

• Visited September 2012

• Greek first
Gold Coast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,459 helpful votes
“Avoid this place at all costs”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Our first night we decided to sit down here, the service wasnt that good and the burgers were terrible.I ordered the double and I would compare it to something less than hungry jacks.They also forgot to put the bacon on and when questioned they put a 2cm by 2cm piece on there and said was that ok.NO.
DONT GO HERE EVER.