“A Must Do”

$88.85*
and up
The Big Zipline Trek in Vanuatu from Port Vila
More attraction details
Owner description: Vanuatu Jungle Zipline allows people to experience the fabulous rain forest, ocean views and canyon crossing by traversing on ZIPLINES at height. Its an exciting and challenging activity for the whole family ages 4 - 80+ years. There are now two separate courses with 13 ZIPLINES in total covering a distance of 2.2Km. The RAIN FOREST TREE TOP CANOPY TOUR is our original course and has 6 ZIPLINES and TWO suspension bridges and is nearly 1km long. Our new ZIPTREK course has 7 ZIPLINES with the largest being 300m long and covering a distance of 1.3 Km. Participants wear full body harnesses and are attached to the cable with a continuous belay when at height. Bookings are essential. We pick up from town at our ticket booth in PORT VILA on the sea front at NUMBAWAN cafe at either 10 am or 1.00 PM. Transfers are free of charge when doing the Zipline or if you are just watching they are $10. Or you may make your own way to the Zipline. We are located at MELE BAY, past Hideaway Island and just past Island Magic Resort. Turn off down the dirt road - devils point road and follow the signs.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Must Do”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Oh WoW, thrilling, exciting, excellerating, totally fabulous experience.
The real feel of solo flying through the Jungle like a sugar glider, or a bird...
I was reserved initially, but after you commit and follow through, you will want to go back and do it again and again.
A must do, you won't be sorry.
Loved going over the Canyon, I felt like a Jungle Girl in the end...
I would love to do this in Any weather.
Highly Recommended, Very safe and Staff are extremely safety conscious.
MUST DO!!!!!!!

Visited February 2014

• Thai first
Bristol, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A must do!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Such fun! A real highlight of our trip- just wish the zipline was a bit longer but the views were fantastic. Highly recommended.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Thrilling”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Its a great thing to do. My 7yo girl and her dad launched themselves through the jungle. I watched with my heart in my mouth. Wear longer shorts its more comfortable with the harness. The heavier you are the faster you go. My husband banged his head on the first zip, finish metal stopper & if he hadn't of had a helmet on he would have split his head open.

Its expensive, but if you like a thrill go for it.

Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wow!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This was a fabulous experience for our 11 year old and her Dad! Climbing u stories up before ziplining down across virgin rainforest, waterfalls and gorges. A little pricey but par with attractions similiar in Australia. Well run, good OH&S standards with the wow yehah factor thrown it.

Hobart, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Glad I did it”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Jameson picked us up from our motel and we were given the option to ride up to The Summit in the back of the ute which was a fun ride in itself. Professional, friendly staff showed us what we would be doing and I felt safe at all times. I have always been scared of heights but I wanted to do this and even though my legs were shaking after the first long "zip" I am glad I opened my eyes and looked down at the waterfall and experienced the zipline. Maybe next time I will even put my hands out like a bird?

Visited December 2013