We stayed at Vila Chaumieres for 1 night initially and liked the place so much that we decided to stay another 2 nights. Directly located on the lagoon, the place is absolutely lovely; the restaurant is by the water and at night, it is very romantic by the natural aquarium in the lagoon. This accomodation is a little treasure among the not so lovely Port Vila. The bedrooms are very spacious and quite. There are also canoes to use (free of charge) on the lagoon.
Tracy is a delightful host ; she is extremely helpful and goes beyond any limits to help you. We ended up stuck on Epi island for one night and Tracy offered to go to the airport for us and try to sort out our international flights the next night. It was like having a mother taking care of us away from home !
Highly recommended !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Chaumieres is a child-free Resort set in a lovely tropical garden on the banks of Erakor Lagoon. Renowned for its excellent restaurant, and situated just 4 km from the centre of Port Vila, it offers a peaceful retreat to the discerning traveller seeking an alternative to the large tourist resort, but still within easy reach of all facilities and holiday amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vila Chaumieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Chaumieres Hotel Port Vila
- Vila Chaumieres Port
- Vila Chaumieres Vanuatu/Port Vila