We stayed at Vila Chaumieres for 2 weeks over Christmas but have only now had the chance to write our review. We can't say enough about Vila Chaumieres. It was wonderful, quite intimate and set in beautiful gardens right on the lagoon. We stayed in the lagoon view room that was comfortable and very clean with everything we needed. Many afternoons were spent on the balcony relaxing and enjoying the view.
The restaurant is also excellent (make sure you book). Breakfasts over the lagoon watching the fish and starfish was a treat. Breakfast was included with lovely fresh fruit and croissants and the staff were all friendly. Ursula and Richard were amazing hosts who couldn't do enough for you. We felt we had known them for a long time.
Thanks Ursula and Richard for a wonderful holiday, we will be back at Easter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Chaumieres is a child-free Resort set in a lovely tropical garden on the banks of Erakor Lagoon. Renowned for its excellent restaurant, and situated just 4 km from the centre of Port Vila, it offers a peaceful retreat to the discerning traveller seeking an alternative to the large tourist resort, but still within easy reach of all facilities and holiday amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vila Chaumieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Chaumieres Hotel Port Vila
- Vila Chaumieres Port
- Vila Chaumieres Vanuatu/Port Vila