We have just spend a wonderful week there, Richard & Ursula are superb hosts so welcoming & helpful, the staff are just delightful quiet & unobtrusive but always there when needed. The beauty of this boutique hotel is that it caters for Adults so no children and that they only have 3 bungalows & 2 apartments.The complex is set in a lush tropical garden and has a small swimming pool as well. Breakfast is quite refreshing with fruit platter, hot sweet roll, toast & coffee, it is great to sit & feed the fish brekkie crumbs. The meals are very well presented and delicious, (you must try the Coconut Crab, took my husband 40mins to eat) though the meals were a little pricey. We highly recommend staying here as it is close to Port Vila, just flag a bus at the gate to wherever you want to go..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Chaumieres is a child-free Resort set in a lovely tropical garden on the banks of Erakor Lagoon. Renowned for its excellent restaurant, and situated just 4 km from the centre of Port Vila, it offers a peaceful retreat to the discerning traveller seeking an alternative to the large tourist resort, but still within easy reach of all facilities and holiday amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Vila Chaumieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Chaumieres Hotel Port Vila
- Vila Chaumieres Port
- Vila Chaumieres Vanuatu/Port Vila