The best room is number 5 which is the lagoon view room on top of reception. We stayed in number 6 which is the room next door with view of lagoon but not as panoramic as room 5 but still a good view. The owners were away and unfortunately the wifi played up during our stay despite the site manager doing her best to fix it. Made it a bit inconvenient as we were relying on trip advisor to plan our days. The breakfast was great and the fruit varied everyday. The hot breakfasts were great especially the omelette. The pool was a great refresher after being out for the day. The restaurant is picturesque and we enjoyed one meal there. We like to try somewhere different every night. The only problem I had with the room was the pillow, it was hard and flat. I missed my soft latex pillow. Could probably write more but have to go. If something else comes to mind will write another review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Chaumieres is a child-free Resort set in a lovely tropical garden on the banks of Erakor Lagoon. Renowned for its excellent restaurant, and situated just 4 km from the centre of Port Vila, it offers a peaceful retreat to the discerning traveller seeking an alternative to the large tourist resort, but still within easy reach of all facilities and holiday amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vila Chaumieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Chaumieres Hotel Port Vila
- Vila Chaumieres Port
- Vila Chaumieres Vanuatu/Port Vila