We stayed a couple of nights in a bungalow. Great sized room, beautifully presented, very quiet and comfortable. No TV but we didn't miss one either!
The hosts here are wonderful, they are incredibly friendly without being intrusive and provided us with great information.
The restaurant is perfectly positioned on the lagoon and ranks up with the better places we found to eat in and around Port Vila.
Overall a great relaxing stay, the pool is now very usable while the landscaping continues, I would not be surprised if it is completed already to the same immaculate standard as the gardens were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Chaumieres is a child-free Resort set in a lovely tropical garden on the banks of Erakor Lagoon. Renowned for its excellent restaurant, and situated just 4 km from the centre of Port Vila, it offers a peaceful retreat to the discerning traveller seeking an alternative to the large tourist resort, but still within easy reach of all facilities and holiday amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vila Chaumieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Chaumieres Hotel Port Vila
- Vila Chaumieres Port
- Vila Chaumieres Vanuatu/Port Vila