Easy walk to town, self-contained rooms means can eat some meals in. Get to experience local life with the village next door. Staff are really friendly and Tuesday BBQ with Mitch & Lynn was heaps of fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Air-conditioned Studio Bungalows Serviced 3 Bedroom Townhouse Serviced 2 Bedroom Apartment Experience the relaxed comfort of home while exploring the unique culture and beautiful lifestyle of Vanuatu. Overlooking the serene waters of Erakor Lagoon, Tradewinds Resort offers self-contained bungalows in the peace and quiet of the 'suburbs'. A 10 min walk will take you to the fresh fruit and vegetable markets in town, or a short stroll to the local restaurants when you feel like dining out. The air-conditioned bungalows also have ceiling fans and can be configured as twin share or double. The kitchenette is equipped with microwave, jug, toaster, and full-size refrigerator and includes crockery and cutlery and cooking utensils. For the family or small groups, the 3 bedroom Townhouse or 2 bedroom apartment overlooking Erakor Lagoon would be a great base for your Vanuatu adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tradewinds Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Port Vila
- Tradewinds Villas Vanuatu/Port Vila