We stayed in a lagoon View studio. The view was wonderful and we did not mind all the steps to get to our room, but it was the noises at night that kept us awake that troubled all of us. I'm not tallking about the roosters or the dogs - they are part of the culture, I mean the dripping plumbing, the noisy fridge, and worst of all listening to the neighbour snore all night and hearing every movement of any chair in the building. The contraction and expansion of the roof in the early hours of the morning put an end to any chance of sleep. The staff were friendly and helpful but often got orders wrong and ran out of basic food and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poppys on the Lagoon is an award winning boutique resort located on Erakor Lagoon. With private beachfront, a tropical oasis of gardens and only a 15 minute walk or 2 minute drive to Port Vila's town center, Poppys is the perfect getaway for friends, family and couples. Poppys on the Lagoon has a wide range of accommodation options, from unbeatable value lagoon view studios to freestanding luxury bungalows, 2 bedroom apartments and huge 3 bedroom villas. All accommodation options enjoy modern comforts and all have kitchen facilities, private balconies and are furnished with beautiful tropical style decor. As a family owned and operated business, Poppys will feel like your home away from home in Paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Poppy's on the Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poppy`s On The Lagoon Hotel Port Vila
- Poppys On The Lagoon Hotel
- Poppys Lagoon
- Poppy's On The Lagoon Vanuatu/Port Vila