The Melanesian is in perfect location only short walk into town. The reception was nicely furnished and the staff (especially Adam) were friendly and helpful. Wifi was also available at the reception for free. The pool and meals area was ok but in need of repair but the pool was big, with plenty of outside seating. The food at breakfast was fine and the food at lunch was not too bad but there was a long wait for it. Even though the pool and meals area was in a big need of a renovation, the rooms which had already been renovated were nice, clean and modern, a big improvement from the rest of the hotel (it looked like they were slowly doing the rest of the hotel up due to the construction heard next door). A good medium standard hotel, which should get better as it gets renoavted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 10min walk from the heart of Port Vila town. Reasonable rates with quiet and comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming smile, friendly hospitality and good service are part of the culture at The Melanesian. Offering a number of guest room styles which satisfies everyone's needs. Our culture entertainment night with "All You Can Eat BBQ" at our Oasis Pool side is must see! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Melanesian Port Vila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel Port Vila
- Melanesian Port Vila
- Melanesian Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Vanuatu