We only stayed for 2 nights but we really enjoyed the hotel and were impressed by our room and the location. The hotel is close to town and we had no problem walking into town or paying the small fee to get a bus. The room and bathroom looked very crisp and modern and we really enjoyed the pool and poolside bar. The buffet breakfast included was absolutely amazing, the local tanna coffee, waffles, pastries, eggs, juice, fruit, etc, was definitely a highlight of our stay. The staff were lovely and the welcome drinks were a nice surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 10min walk from the heart of Port Vila town. Reasonable rates with quiet and comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming smile, friendly hospitality and good service are part of the culture at The Melanesian. Offering a number of guest room styles which satisfies everyone's needs. Our culture entertainment night with "All You Can Eat BBQ" at our Oasis Pool side is a must see! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Melanesian Port Vila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel Port Vila
- Melanesian Port Vila
- Melanesian Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Vanuatu