My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights in September. I really recommend this hotel, it's walking distance to the centre of town but not too close. It's got a couple of supermarkets close by also if you want to get some of your own food. I chose this hotel based on other reviews about atmosphere and entertainment and it didn't disappoint. To have the local entertainment outside round the pool whilst having your dinner was excellent, you would normally have to pay for a seperate tour to see this but you get it here for free. They also had a few dining special nights and we went to the sushi night which I loved, the food was great. The room we had was also lovely it was one of the renovated rooms and I couldn't fault it, very spacious modern, clean with a pool view. The staff were also very friendly, informative and welcoming. Particularly Tony who was great. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 10min walk from the heart of Port Vila town. Reasonable rates with quiet and comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming smile, friendly hospitality and good service are part of the culture at The Melanesian. Offering a number of guest room styles which satisfies everyone's needs. Our culture entertainment night with "All You Can Eat BBQ" at our Oasis Pool side is a must see! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Melanesian Port Vila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel Port Vila
- Melanesian Port Vila
- Melanesian Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Vanuatu