we stayed in April and we couldn't have asked for a better holiday, we had days we stayed around the hotel and others we went off and did sightseeing things, if you take into account the location of where you are then the hotel is ok
our room Hibiscus was room 17 and we had a great spot. all day sun on private balcony, no air con but a fan and in hindsight i think that was the better option, easier to acclimatise outside. kitchen had all we needed, staff absolutely fantastic, friendly, and obliging, our room was serviced every day, yes the place is a little tired but some of the rooms around the pool side have been updated, but they lacked in full kitchen fascities, and had no private spot on outside like we did, morning breakfast was fantastic, all meals we had at the hotel were very good, entertainment shows we had 2 of them were excellent. so would i recommend ? yes will we are heading back next year .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 10min walk from the heart of Port Vila town. Reasonable rates with quiet and comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming smile, friendly hospitality and good service are part of the culture at The Melanesian. Offering a number of guest room styles which satisfies everyone's needs. Our culture entertainment night with "All You Can Eat BBQ" at our Oasis Pool side is must see! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Melanesian Port Vila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel Port Vila
- Melanesian Port Vila
- Melanesian Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Vanuatu