We had a day trip to Erakor Island and we thought it was just wonderful!
A small ferry located next to Le Lagon Resort, took us across to the island where we were very warmly welcomed. We were delighted to find that there was no entrance fee to the island for our visit.
We had a very enjoyable day at Erakor. We waded through the shallows admiring the starfish and marine life and then we progressed to walk around the perimeter of the island. It is rather rocky in places, but easy to negotiate just the same. We also walked through the gardens, admiring the wonderful array of vegetation. You can also snorkel at Erakor, although we didn't, we chose to relax in wonderful wicker lounge chairs on the beach instead!
We dined at Roxy’s for lunch on a great timber deck overlooking the water in the bay. The service and food were both very good, with the cocktails being rather divine too!
All in all, this is a great destination for a day visit; relax, unwind, have a wander, a dip and a great bite to eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila