Much much better than hideaway island. Lots of fish and other sea life. Nice white sand and good facilities. Food and drink were also good. Stayed for dinner one night after Snorkeling, which was excellent, and watch the eels and sea snakes come out to be fed by the locals. Staff are very nice and helpful. After visiting hideaway island and being disappointed we went to Erakor Island a heap of times. You pay for the boat but use your receipt to get credit for food or kayak hire. Great day or night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila