We stayed for 3 nights and loved our time there. The resort is not far out of town or from the airport for that matter but is far enough away to feel like your out of the hustle and bustle. The staff are so kind and friendly and they love a chat. Great beach for relaxing and reading sipping cocktails and water hear available for snorkeling etc.
The only issue we had was sleep, the beds weren't overly comfortable and there were some nights we were woken to what sounded like partying villagers around 3 am.
The resort restaurant food was nice without being fantastic and the food wasn't overly expensive.
Would go back again even if just for a day trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila