We stayed here for 6 nights for our wedding and honeymoon. This place is just like paradise. From the moment we left the airport we knew this place was going to be amazing. The food ,service, accommodation and the helpful friendly staff were outstanding. Could not fault this island or resort. We stayed in room 11 which was just amazing, especially the huge spa on the deck. We had a wedding for 2 no family came with us but the staff on this island were like family to us. The wedding day went off so smoothly and no stress at all. I also used the wedding canoe which was so much fun and the flowers were just amazing. The island offers free 24 hour ferry service along with free waters port equipment. Fantastic place for snorkelling. This island caters for families as well as couples. I will hopefully be back at this island someday soon. Thank you to all the staff who helped with our special day. We will never forget you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila