My husband and I honeymooned on Erakor for 7 nights - we had high expectations and the island exceeded them in every way possible. The staff were friendly and welcoming and put on some great activities, from the casual coconut harvesting demonstrations to a Melanesian feast complete with local entertainers and fire dancing! We had the best seafood basket we've eaten at the restaurant (along with some great cocktails) and the Chef's Private Dinner was magical (this came as part of our package). The waterfront superior spa villas were clean with a lovely little back deck where we could watch sunsets over the water. If you are after a 5 star experience with all the trimmings, Erakor may not be for you. If however, you want to relax in an idyllic setting, it's a wonderful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila