Our family of 4 has just had a fantastic holiday at Erakor Resort. The moment we arrived at the wharf for our tranfer to the island the warm and friendly staff greeted us with their smiles. We loved our family villa and the water was at times only a metre from our veranda. The children couldn't believe how many starfish were in the water and they had a great time exploring the island. Our 12 days at Erakor were fantastic and we are already planing our next visit. If you need a relaxing break with beautiful food and helpers to occupy your children then this is the holiday for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila