erakor island is simply special. its the perfect island getaway at a very affordable price.
what a great place to do nothing. 'island time' is never so true as being on Erakor Island.
the accommodation in recent times has been upgraded and whilst there is a way to go to rival Bora Bora you certainly get what you pay for. the whole island is just seriously cute and inviting whether is enjoying a sunrise or sunset on the beach. whilst we were there a couple of beach weddings took place and they were perfect. what a memory for a young couple. winter time would be preferred to summer as the rooms are not air conditions but cool ale rectifies that. try it you'll love the place too congrats to all at Erakor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila