My wife and I needed a brain break, so we set off to Le Legon for our third visit having been there for two conferences.
On the positive side we loved the resort overall because the satf were as frienly and as happy as ever. Room was clean and the gardens well tendered. The view of the Lagoon from our bungalow was just perfect. I wanted to take it home but my wife correctly pointed out that it would not fit in my over sized suitcase.
Everyone was helpful and we were able to book an around the island tour with locals Noah and Glen (brillient). From the desk which made it so easy.
On the negative the Pools were full of kids and this was a bit anoying but I only noticed them when I was awake after a swim and you can't stop kids from having a good time. So it didn't bother us that much. Yes there could have been a bit more pool furnature but it was good. All pools need some mainenence with some tiles coming unstuck.
You must remember to embrace the culture of Vanuatu which means slow down and enjoy the relaxing way of life there. Don't expect to be treated like royalty because that not how it works in Vanuatu, have respect for all and you will enjoy the resort and the whole experience.
Food, the food was ok, breakfast included and that was excellent with heaps of variety, poolside, we had lunch most days when not out and about and this was also excellent. The menue choices were limited and probably with good reason but that didn't bother us.
We had one dinner at Wild Ginger food was ok but portions were smaller than I would have liked and I think too spicy for me with the dish I selected.
Over all it was a great stay and we will be back again for more brain breakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila