My wife and I stayed in a Garden bungalow for 7 days.
The positioning could not have been better right opposite the jetty and just far enough away from the pool area.
Staff all very friendly and most helpfull.
Rooms cleaned every day to a very high standard.
Resort bars and restraunts all serving excellent food though I did have one off night when the butter chicken (chicken) was a bit too bloody for comfort.
On advising the staff they happily changed the meal and the manager offered a refund which I refused as the meal I finaly ate was good.
The resort is situated a little out of town and a taxi ride is about 1200v or $8-10 whuch is no hassel.
My wife arranged all her excursions from the resort and was collected each morning between 8am and 9.30am, and had a repotedly fantastic week touring with the friendly helpfull tour staff, whilst I was at work.
Vanuatu is the most third world of all the Pacific Islands we have visited and 8 was pleased when my wife advised she felt quite safe all the time and the locals are just lovley.
Driving a car is a bit perilous and the roads in the city are in very poor condition. Out of town they are ok but extra caution is required at all times for por holes.
My only negative for our stay is on our last night 6th December when the resort hosted a Christmas Party that was way over the top too loud. This should have been managed better and kept us up pretty late. Thus was doubly annoying as we had an AM flight to catch.
I must say that considering how much we and other guests paid to stay, one would have thought the managment would have had a better grip on prioritys and looking after guests of the resourt, rather than a bunch of drunken one night ravers from the Telecom company.
We will stay at Le legon again and for now will presume this party was just a one off that got out of hand.
A reponse from the manager on this would be intresting?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila