My family of 2 adults and 5 & 3 year old kids and my sister's family of 2 adults and 7 & 10 year old kids stayed at Le Lagon for 7 days last week, travelling from NZ. I had read many reviews so I was a bit nervous about a few things, check in being one of them. It was a breeze. Friendly and efficient. We had Lagoon Superior Inter connecting rooms which were at the far end of the resort. Although it was a bit of a trek to the pools/restaurants etc we felt lucky to have an lovely grassy area with loungers and always something to watch on the lagoon. I found the room to be clean and the beds and pillows absolutely fine despite some reviews!
Loads of towels and beautifully serviced each day. We ate at the buffet restaurant for three of the nights an while the selection of food on offer was fantastic, we grew a little tired of the "cooked for the masses" style of food. I must point out though, that the seafood night was outstanding. We ate at Wild Ginger one night for Teppanaki which was a nice change. The buffet breakfasts were outstanding and had everything you could want. Staff were lovely and helpful. The pools were the highlight for the kids and they also spent a couple of days joining in at the kids club which they enjoyed. The guys played a round of golf which they enjoyed - especially the views. The also used the kayaks and the cat to sail over to Erakor. We borrowed snorkelling gear for all and my 5 year old mastered full snorkelling by the time we our holiday was up. My sister an I had top notch spa treatments. Pedicures and stone face and feet massages. A highlight for us. The pool side grill was not operating while we were there which was a shame. With kids, it would have been great to hav been able to order food at any time rather than having to wait until 12 noon for the bar to start taking orders for lunch. We enjoyed the hermit crab racing one night after dinner, although we were bemused at the size of them!! Hardly big enough to write the number on their back. Perhaps this could be opened up to a ' bring your own crab'? The fire dancers on our last night was a fab finish to our stay at Le Lagon. We had an early flight so checked out the day before which was also absolutely no problem contrary to reviews. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we would return, perhaps to a two bedroom suite. Will need to start saving...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila