My family and I stayed at the Warwick in a garden view room for 7 nights. The variety and quantity at the buffet breakfast was fantastic - but I expected a lot more seasonal fruit would be available. The staff were more than happy to help out and would get my daughters more jelly or ice cream when they asked for it. The meals at night were a little expensive, as were the drinks - approx. $6.00 AUD for a frozen coke for the kids is too much! but the fact that kids eat free made up for that, the kids meals were excellent!!. Happy hour each night was great but the staff probably need to be a little more organised or the crowd during this time. Lunch and dinner at the bar was a change from the buffet and were excellent! BEWARE: the door to the toilet in the room is only a sliding timber slat door! and the shower does not close off completely from the bedroom. While this was not a real problem for us it could be for a group of friends or extended family staying together. The room was clean and the bed was good. One day we required more towels and they were delivered to us quickly and with a smile. While we only used the kids club once the girls loved it and the staff remembered my daughters names - which was really nice. My husband, his brother and father played a round of golf by all reports it was a great course they enjoyed them selves but said they would hire a buggy next time. Would definitely recommend this resort to families who like to relax by the pool and those who might like to use the resort as a base for day trips.
Quick tip:Just outside the resort is a little shop that sells bottled water for approx. $1.50 don't pay the $5.00 for the water in the rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila