Hi, we are just back from Vanuatu after a 10 day stay at Le Lagon. I wanted to write a review as I found them very interesting before we went away.
We are 2 adults and 2 children 6 and 4. We stayed in a garden superior room which was perfect (these are the 600 series). Lagoon view rooms are the same but closer to the water but also further away from pools retaurants and kids club so garden rooms better with a family in my opinion.
We had the all inclusive deal and it is great if you are drinkers or if you like to just have whatever you want while your away and not have to think about the money. We did eat at wild ginger tepanyaki 2 nights (loved it!) and 1 night at Erakor island. We put the kids in kids club and took the ferry over to the island it was amazing. If we went again and the kids were older we would probably not take the all inclusive as the buffet gets boring and we would go into town more. Although that can be tiring with children if you have had a full day.
Kids club is OK if your not expecting too much. We went out of school holidays so there was not many kids in the resort which was fantastic. The kids club is probably a bit more organised if there were more kids. You have to pay $3 an hour after 5 to have children in there under 5.
The gardens and pools and rooms etc are pristine. The rooms are very small and not really any way to put kids to sleep then spend some time in your room reading or watching tv etc as they are in the same room with you.
The staff are lovely, very lethargic (probably because they get paid a pittance) but we had absolutely no trouble with service or things being charged to our room falsely. Our daughters shoes went missing on the 1st day but she did leave them in the gardens. I could imagine if the resort was busy the service could get a little frustrating especially if you have somewhere to go.
We caught buses most days out front of the resort (just waited for one to come) and went and visited different parts of the island.
We did Lelepa island, cascades, hideaway island, eton beach, turtle bay, erakor island.
We loved the resort and had a wonderful family holiday. Thank you trip adviser regulars for helping us organise our wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila