Stayed in Jan for 12 nights, the resort was in a nice location & the 3 pools when clean where fun for the kids, breakfast was ok.
Buffet was an absolute joke & when your paying $35 you expect a bit better quality, tried it for 2 nights & then never ate at the resort apart for breakfast.
My experience at this hotel from the rooms which are small to the service which was hit or miss, to cats hanging around in the dinning room, was not I would rate 4 star.
We actually would catch the boat to Erakor island which is 2 minutes away and spend the day & night there.They have an Australian chef named Tyrone who makes some really great dishes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila