We paid extra to get a double garden bungalow so that we would have a bit more space as we were traveling with a 3 year old and 5 month old. Unfortunately our room was a lot smaller than we were expecting and didn't have a cot or microwave waiting in our room like we had requested. However this was rectified a few hours later. Like Fiji the staff tend to operate on Fiji time.
The food and menus were very ordinary, over cooked and over priced, even the kids menu was lacking and our 3 year old was bored of it by the second day. We also all got food poisoning even though we were very careful with what we ate and drank. Wild ginger was very nice but over priced. Kids club was very ordinary with not much in the way of games or activities and our son didn't want to stay there, one thing to note that when they take the kids down to the pool for swimming time every afternoon the nannies do not get into pool with the kids so unless they are fairly tall in order to stand up in the kid pool which is still a meter deep at the deep end or a good swimmer they shouldn't be going with the kids club.
On a good note though the pools and grounds are gorgeous. The baby sitters that you can hire were very meek and mild, and some with not much English but were lovely and I think they just sat and cuddled our 5 month old the whole 3 or so hours they looked after him. The activity staff were also fantastic, but the rest of the staff were a mixed bag. Don't expect much in the way of service or for them to even get your order correct at the pool bar and the front desk staff would obviously rather be somewhere else. We had to organize our own tours as Anna on the tour desk couldnt be bothered, and ended up making few deals with taxi drivers we met on our trips into town to go and see the sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila