A great resort compare to other resorts in Port Vila. The services, staff and food were fantastic. A nice location, easy to use buses to get to and from town (150 vatu per person per trip). Buffet breakfast, BBQ lunch and dinner at the lagoon and Wild Ginger reastaurants were fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Could not fault the resort.
We stayed in the garden bungalow. A nice location with great views of the beach and lovely manicured gardens. ver quiet and peaceful both day and night.
Our transfers to and from Le Lagon serviced by the local company called EVERGREEN was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila