My Adult daughter & I stayed for 5 nights had a fantastic time very relaxing, Staff were happy and helpful. It was the best layed back holiday I have had. The Casino wasn't much but it didn't worry us. Rooms were comfortable and very clean. Food was fantastic and about the same as you would pay for a restaurant meal in Australia. Alcohol was expensive but me realised that they use full nips in there drinks not half nips as in Australia so they probably were not expensive if you take that into account. Close to town. I would recommend to any one. If you are a rush rush person dont go to Vanuatu.
Towms people and Islanders are happy & friendly . Must go to La Lapore Island tour snorkeling was fantastic. Goodies in town has best exchange rate. Resort exchange rate is about 10 cents less that at Goodies. And they charge a 5% surcharge for credit cards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the serene waters of the Erakor Lagoon, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is set in vibrant natural surroundings. Meaning “the land that always existed”, Vanuatu is a holiday destination made up of 83 tropical islands located northeast of New Caledonia. Immersed in cultural richness and native splendour, the islands hold crystal blue beaches, coral reefs, hot springs, exotic rainforests, and stunning waterfalls that are some of the most beautiful in the world. The Vanuatu hotel’s Erakor Ballroom and Valea meeting space provides exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, and the accommodation resort also features a unique Namele Day Spa, two luxurious outdoor holiday swimming pools, and the newly refurbished Palms Casino. The views from the rooms include lush gardens, blue lagoons, and a golf course. The hotel boasts 5 dining areas. Breakfast, buffet and à la carte dinners are served daily. There is an extensive wine list from New Zealand, Australia and France. Get to experience the perfect Vanuatu holiday with island lifestyle at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Vanuatu
- Le Meridian Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila