What an amazing place to stay, we travelled with our 4 and 6 year olds and they had a ball, lots to do with the kids club (awesome friendly ladies), and beach activities etc. Far enough out of Port Vila to feel you are in a tropical oasis but close enough to be abel to zip into town for supplies or sighseeing. Day spa and happy hour at the pool bar meant it was a break for the adults too..we were kept occupied by the catamaran sailing, kayaking, swimming and snorkelling in the lagoon. We spent 5 days out of the 7 in the resort and never got bored :). Food was great, we clateratied between th buffet of the day and al a carte which was always good, kids ate free every night and never had the same meal twice over our whole stay. Rooms clean and serviced daily, we thought the decor of the resort was great, with a real melanesian feel to it.
Amazing friendly staff, especially Peter, David and Sam (chief)....so helpful at all times.
The fire dancing and kava tasting was a highlight for us :)
Will definietly be back, this place made for a truly enjoyable family holiday :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the serene waters of the Erakor Lagoon, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is set in vibrant natural surroundings. Meaning “the land that always existed”, Vanuatu is a holiday destination made up of 83 tropical islands located northeast of New Caledonia. Immersed in cultural richness and native splendour, the islands hold crystal blue beaches, coral reefs, hot springs, exotic rainforests, and stunning waterfalls that are some of the most beautiful in the world. The Vanuatu hotel’s Erakor Ballroom and Valea meeting space provides exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, and the accommodation resort also features a unique Namele Day Spa, two luxurious outdoor holiday swimming pools, and the newly refurbished Palms Casino. The views from the rooms include lush gardens, blue lagoons, and a golf course. The hotel boasts 5 dining areas. Breakfast, buffet and à la carte dinners are served daily. There is an extensive wine list from New Zealand, Australia and France. Get to experience the perfect Vanuatu holiday with island lifestyle at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Vanuatu
- Le Meridian Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila