My husband and I and our four year old son stayed at the Holiday Inn for 5 nights this October and can't wait to come back!
It was our first trip to Vanuatu and my sons first trip overseas. This resort is absolutely fantastic for those that have children. There is so much to keep them entertained - jumping castles, swimming, trampoline, playstation, games on the beach, tennis, the list goes on!! The swimming pool was a big hit with my son - straight after breakfast every morning he was ready to go for a swim.
Kids Club was also great. The staff were so friendly and there was so many wonderful activities for the children to do. My sons favourites were the t-shirt painting, cookie making and of course the swimming!!
The food at the resort is great (still dreaming about the buffet breakfasts!). Yes food and drink can be expensive but it's no different to any other resort. We ended up visiting one of the supermarkets in town and stocked up on a few things there which made things a lot cheaper.
The resort is only a short drive from town and there are always taxis ready and waiting to take you where you want to go. It costs 500 vt or about $6 Australian to catch a taxi into town.
My family and I can't wait to go back to Vanuatu and will definitely be staying at the Holiday Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the serene waters of the Erakor Lagoon, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is set in vibrant natural surroundings. Meaning “the land that always existed”, Vanuatu is a holiday destination made up of 83 tropical islands located northeast of New Caledonia. Immersed in cultural richness and native splendour, the islands hold crystal blue beaches, coral reefs, hot springs, exotic rainforests, and stunning waterfalls that are some of the most beautiful in the world. The Vanuatu hotel’s Erakor Ballroom and Valea meeting space provides exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, and the accommodation resort also features a unique Namele Day Spa, two luxurious outdoor holiday swimming pools, and the newly refurbished Palms Casino. The views from the rooms include lush gardens, blue lagoons, and a golf course. The hotel boasts 5 dining areas. Breakfast, buffet and à la carte dinners are served daily. There is an extensive wine list from New Zealand, Australia and France. Get to experience the perfect Vanuatu holiday with island lifestyle at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Vanuatu
- Le Meridian Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila